Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

MasterPiece!

This flash movie greatly deserves his curently Top 1 of All Times! This was an incredible movie, I really enjoyed it! I think a game with this concept and quality would be another hit. Interactivity is the only thing I can think was missing, instead may be color and music. And a sequel.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Great!!

It had a great story, incredible graphics and sound. I have nothing to say, really.

What's A Yaoi? What's A Yaoi?

cool

That was cool. Good submission. I liked it, really.

Full hipnotics Full hipnotics

No. Don't do that. It's really insulting. I am into real hypnosis. Because of people like you it is very hard to make people relax. You should be ashamed. What is the purpose of these stupid jokes?

Webcam in flash tutorial Webcam in flash tutorial

I need help with this.

When I try to makean embedded video, it asks me to import something. What am I supposed to do? BTW Im using 8 pro.

Rohedin responds:

Um... well asumming you followed the instructions carefully, then nothing should go wrong. Personally im using flash mx so i only really know what do to in MX.
{think, rohedin, think}
Make sure you use insert video insstead of import videa (are they the same thing) is all i can think of. Meh.. PM me and i'll have a think.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

That got me interested!

I loved this tutorial! I had an intermediate knowledge of actionScript when I read this, and was trying to understand functions. Now its done, thanks to you! I have a question though, in the Classes section, you say I need to make a AS file, then import it to my project. I tried to import it to both stage and library, but it said the file couldn't be read. How am I suposed to get my AS file? Thank you so much for this great tutorial.